Impress us by preparing your application at best. We are surely looking for many talented persons, but we will only select the best ones. Seize your chance to “Enter the game” and seize it well!
Preparing your CV
In the whole recruitment process, your CV is the first and main point of entry, don’t trifle with this step: format your resume professionally, structure it wisely with sufficient information, regarding the position you are applying for.
- Take good care of the resume presentation
- State clearly your professional objectives, experiences and skills
- Make sure your resume fits the expectations of the job you are applying for
- Be honest and do not hesitate to share your work
Taking our test
Candidates for all positions are requested to take a test at one of our offices. This step is your chance to get an interview so it is a good idea to prepare in advance!
- Programmer: review your knowledge about array/string operations, basic algorithm, date structure, mathematical analysis, computer graphics, bitwise operators, pointer and memory management, OOP, template, STL…
- Artist: Obtain fundamental knowledge of Art. Hand drawing test requires good knowledge of anatomy, proportion and character design ability. Pixel art requires knowledge of game sprites and computer generated graphic. 3D modeler has good understanding of low polygon modeling and good working knowledge of 3Ds max.
- Tester: we will evaluate your English skills in describing game errors, your (mobile and causal) gaming experience, and your careful attention to details.
- Game designer: you should play some recent games and think about what was good and what you would change to improve the experience: art and story but also the gameplay itself. You should be able to express yourself in written and spoken English and should have a basic knowledge of algebra and art.
Passing the interview
Congratulations, you've passed your test, now you have to interview! With a proper preparation, you can reduce the stress arising in the interview and focus on convincing us about your experience and skills.
- Before the interview: learn as much as you can about Gameloft, lean your CV by heart and dress well for the interview.
- During the interview: you master the content already, then stay calm and tell your story, honestly. Speak clearly and slowly, answer straight forward. If you do not understand the questions, do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
- After the interview: it’s time now to ask for more information if needed, about the position, the company.
MEET THE FACESMartin-Producer
“When different origins encounter a myriad of talents... Get to manage this creative cocktail to deliver international games, on high-end technologies. You have the chance to really make the games of tomorrow!”Damarendra-Programmer
"After a short time in Gameloft, I could already feel an amazing and enjoyable environment. Here, we share our knowledge and experience which made us grow day by day. You guys out there could have the chance to challenge yourself and work with a lot of competent people who strive hard to make things happen!"Derrick-Producer
“In Gameloft, development of the best mobile titles in the world will be at your fingertips. With a workplace to nurture creative minds, coupled with talented and fun people, you will never work a day in your life!”Melinda Balisi-Game Designer Lead
"Work-life balance is one of the reasons why I love being a Gamelofter. The company is not just focused on the games it markets but also with the whole well-being of its employees. That is why I treat it also as my second home because I feel that I am a family. A family that works hard and can play harder. Everyone can get along together regardless of job designation. And at the end of the day, you wear that smile and say that I am so blessed to be part of this company."