Impress us by preparing your application at best. We are surely looking for many talented persons, but we will only select the best ones. Seize your chance to “Enter the game” and seize it well!
Preparing your CV
Your CV is the first and main point of entry, don’t trifle with this step!
- Format and structure your resume professionally with sufficient information:
- State clearly your professional objectives, experiences and skills
- Make sure your resume fits the expectations of the job you are applying for
- Be honest and do not hesitate to share your work
Taking our test
Candidates for all positions are requested to take a test at one of our offices. This step is your chance to get an interview so it is a good idea to get yourself well-prepared in advance!
Passing the interview
Congratulations, you've passed your test, now you enter the interview!
- Before the interview: learn as much as you can about Gameloft, learn your CV by heart and dress well for the interview.
- During the interview: Stay calm and tell your story. Speak clearly and slowly, answer straight forward. Ask for clarification if you do not understand any question.
- After the interview: it’s time to ask for more information if needed.
MEET THE FACESMartin-Producer
“When different origins encounter a myriad of talents... Get to manage this creative cocktail to deliver international games, on high-end technologies. You have the chance to really make the games of tomorrow!”Husni Assidiq-Quality Assurance Project Manager
"Hey, do you think Gameloft is a successful company? I'll say "YES". I’ve been here for many years and I witnessed wealthier Gamelofters over years. Being in Gameloft also reminds me of what Oscar Wilde said, “True friends stab you in the front,” where in Gameloft you find so many true friends around."Derrick-Producer
“In Gameloft, development of the best mobile titles in the world will be at your fingertips. With a workplace to nurture creative minds, coupled with talented and fun people, you will never work a day in your life!”Melinda Balisi-eCommerce QA
"Work-life balance is one of the reasons why I love being a Gamelofter. The company is not just focused on the games it markets but also with the whole well-being of its employees. That is why I treat it also as my second home because I feel that I am a family. A family that works hard and can play harder. Everyone can get along together regardless of job designation. And at the end of the day, you wear that smile and say that I am so blessed to be part of this company."