We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Sales Manager – Mobile Advertising, Jakarta
Reference: Jakarta, Sales & Business Development
Department: Sales & Business Development
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Reporting to the Head of Sales based in Jakarta, you will offer Gameloft in-game advertising solutions to internationally-recognized brands. You will be personally responsible for the end-to-end delivery of your deals from initial campaign definition to final reporting.
Your tasks will include:
- Meeting with existing key clients and growing the assigned media Agencies and Brands advertising business for Gameloft in Indonesia market.
- Responsible for managing the entire client relationship, driving value in accounts by assisting clients with strategic direction, liaising with campaign manager, refining audience targeting, increase budget/spend optimization and reporting.
- Delivering customized sales pitch and build strong rapport with Gameloft’s customers
- Guiding clients through recommendations appropriate to their brands and aligned with key campaign objectives.
- Understanding what competitors are offering, how their business models work, and how you can differentiate Gameloft offers with the goal of providing increased value to customers.
- A university graduate, you have successful first-hand experience in media sales (2-3 years), ideally in the digital/mobile sectors.
- A born salesperson, you are seeking an opportunity where you will be responsible for the development of a client portfolio.
- You have a rolodex of brand and/or media agency contacts.
- A knowledge of mobile platforms, video games and ecommerce is an asset, but not essential.
- More than Business Development, this position is about SELLING our advertising offer.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
- Healthcare Package
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/