We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
QA Technical Analyst, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Quality Assurance
Department: Quality Assurance
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include Uno and Friends and Disney Magic Kingdoms.
- Master Gameloft Automation tools in order to maintaining, writing and executing script for testing.
- Write automation script for various projects as requested.
- Review functional and game design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual game feature and provide checklist/test case/tools needed for project requirements and project QA.
- Cooperate with Programmer lead/tool team/ QA team/Training Team to generate testing procedure and test cases for all game features.
- Coordinate and provide training to QA team for any changes regarding Automation, Script and Checklist.
- Suggest and create Automation ideas or tools to optimize QA testing process
- Join QA test force to test unreleased games and ensure the project quality.
- Report progress and status to W8 Division QA Manager and Studio QA Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. BS degree in IT/Computer Science/Mathematics
2. Experience: Game or software testing/ QA experience preferred
3. Relevant combination of education and experience
4. Interest in various gaming platform (including PC, console, or Mobile game)
SKILLS / ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- Meal and transportation discounts
- Social club events
- And much more!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com