We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Hardware Expert, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Managing the internal phones park and setting up an effective and adapted solution of management for the supported device list
- Registering and keeping tracks of all device borrowings for production teams
- Ensuring that the borrowers keep, maintain and give back the devices in accordance with the borrowing rules
- Keeping devices following HW management rules, making sure they are in good condition and available when needed
- Proposing effective solutions for hardware management
- Executing other HWrelated tasks upon Studio Manager's request
- Buying necessary materials/devices and phone accessories for the studio with approval from Studio Manager
- Giving an effective support to the local teams (GPRS/WAP setting) technological phone issue
- Other adhoc tasks as assigned by Studio Manager tent to routine works.
- Good knowledge and strong interest in mobile devices (especially for mobile phone) and technology in general
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Good English (reading and writing skills)
- Very reliable, responsive and supportive, good interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and good attitude
- Not reluctant to routine works
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
- Healthcare Package
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/