We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
3D Graphic Artist, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Art
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a member of HD games graphic team at Yogyakarta Studio, you will take part in the graphic production for Gameloft's world-acclaimed mobile games. In collaboration with other production teams, your main tasks will consist of modeling characters and 3D backgrounds (low resolution) and creating textures (adapted for low resolution).
- Excellent knowledge of 3Ds MAX (experience in Character Studio) and Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge in textures, texturing and painting is a plus (ZBrush, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of human anatomy and motion.
- Excellent knowledge of design basics (relief, lighting, composition, perspective, colors, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure, autonomous, responsible and well-organized.
- Open-minded and knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.).
- Higher education degree in fine arts, applied arts, multimedia.
- Video game enthusiast.
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development