We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Recruitment Assistant, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Filtering and update applications in mailing list and invite candidate/scheduling test and interview
- Provide the test at office and online test
- Preparing coversheet for interview
- Update all actions of hiring process candidates
- Provide the list of rejected candidates
- Send daily schedule
- Send daily update
- Maintain recommendation candidate
- Follow up the candidates who didn’t come and hold interviews
- Good organizational skills and with ability to multi-tasks;
- Understanding of current HR legislation, policies and practices in Vietnam;
- Good communication skills;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, highly organized, and keen on working with figures;
- Confidentiality commitment;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- Good teamwork skills;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
Why join Gameloft?
- Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
- Continuous learning and career growth!