We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Game Designer (Creation), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
Gameloft Ho Chi Minh is now seeking a full-time Senior Game Designer to add to our new Creation division. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing the vision for each casual game through close collaboration with other teams in the production cycle. You will also help to ensure each title has its fun to play and has strong potential to intensify our visibility in this segmentation.
This position also requires a solid experience in Game Industry, strong leadership and management skills and the ability to create a fun and addicted game experience that works across a vast variety of mobile platforms. Wailt no more! Join us as a Senior Game Designer who will:
- Drive the game design through all production phrase from initial concept to production and to release
- Design, define and maintain fun and immersive gameplay mechanics, features and story
- Manage intelligent behavior design, using creative game concepts to create inspired environment
- Lead junior Game Designers and coordinate with other teams in production process to ensure its final result match expectation
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- At least five years of experience in a Game Designer role;
- Good understanding of the market and target audience of Mobile Video Games;
- Strong passion and solid video games background – knowledge about new market trends and retro gaming;
- Solid knowledge about Game Design including game mechanics, level design, and UI/UX;
- Great knowledge about Business models, monetization psychology and monetization strategy; Game Retention strategy;
- Creative thinking skills and good storytelling ability to make new Gameplay and solve a diversity of game design issues every day, including but not limited to gameplay, level, interface…
- Extensive experience of balancing complex game systems;
- Basic programming knowledge to understand easily the scripts;
- Experience with game reward systems; and previous experience with an AAA title would be a PLUS
- Basic drawing and 3D design skills ; good understanding of different Mobile Devices hardware and platforms, as well as the relevant software technologies and techniques;
- Great teamwork, easy to adapt to new environnent and ability to work under pressure with tight deadline;
- Great problem solving, communication and presentation skills;
- Meticulousness & quality oriented ; Flexibility of thinking and willing to accept positive feedbacks from others for improvement;
- Strong commitment to the final game result and to the company, willing to work hard to complete the task on-time;
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Annual health checkup for all employees, extra healthcare package for seniors upward
- A game room
- Various activities and teambuilding events
- An amazing river view from the best location in the city
- Competitive remuneration and relocation pacakge
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- It is a must to submit your CV and your portfolio
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/