We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
IT Technician, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As technology plays an increasingly important role across every aspect of society, you will play a critical role as an expert to offer support and advice to organizations and employees using computer hardware and software.
Working as a IT Technician, Gameloft Vietnam offers you an international working environment with good benefits, competitive remuneration and also chance to develop in the Game industry and your main responsibilities will be:
1. IT service:
- Receive support requests directly from users, log tickets to the Helpdesk system, and confirm the reception of requests to users in a timely manner
- By oneself or together with the team, analyze the issues, propose solutions and implement them in accordance with ETA guidelines for common IT tasks. Main areas of support include PCs (hardware/software/connectivity), LAN cabling, Wireless, and other IT devices
- Escalate network, server and corporate web tools/applications-related incidents/requests to GNS team for further resolution. Escalate serious incidents to IT Supervisor/Manager for immediate attention and decision making
- Keep track of incidents/requests and communicate with users regarding their status and resolution
- Support GNS to maintain/upgrade IT infrastructure and application systems
- Set up PCs for newcomers and Gameloft employees from other studios
- Maintain/Upgrade PCs and other IT devices for current users when requested
2. IT Administration/Management
- Suggest the purchase of IT hardware/software for new users or for upgrade/replacement if needed, check condition/configuration of new/current items, update the inventory system and keep them organized in the IT store. Liaise with vendors/suppliers for delivery/replacement/maintenance services
- Document all knowledge and experience in the File Sever/Knowledge Base System
- Complete other administrative tasks assigned by IT Supervisor/Manager
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- At least 1 year in IT supporting/IT Helpdesk
- Technical knowledge: Basic knowing about PC and other IT devices’ hardware/ software/ connectivity; including Windows and Linux operating systems, good skills in analyzing, diagnosing and trouble-shooting issues
- Fair English; Speak and Write
- Others: Experienced in network, server, corporate web tool/ application and telecommunications systems is an advantage.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/