We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Ad Motion Designer - Junior, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Audio, Video
Department: Audio, Video
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Saigon Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games including porting Modern Combat, Little Big City, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA 3 creation...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
Imagination, Storytelling and Understanding of Narrative
- Have a very good understanding of Movie and Commercial’s Post Production Processes
- Get a good understanding of Rich Media Ads technical possibilities and limits, as well as Gameloft Games’ constraints to ensure videos will not impact the performance for the user;
- Have highly developed aesthetics visual awareness: be able to spot graphic qualities from a Rich Media project and from clients’ assets, turning a project from great to simply awesome
- Be able to enhance and ‘sublimate’ a Rich Media unit by re-using existing assets and adding VFX, animations, SFX and BGM layers, leading to a WOW effect from the audience
- Understand dramatic storytelling to create rhythm, pace and tension in a matter of seconds
- Be able understand and interpret briefs from clients and other Local Producers, always suggesting the best use of video for each case scenario
- Be organized and able to multitask effectively; be able to create rough cuts effectively to demonstrate his/her work
- Be the key contact of all video related projects; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely; be able to storyboard quickly if needed in order to describe his/her ideas
- Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders (Studio Manager, Production Manager, Creative Manager…); be available and reactive at all times to fix last minute feedback;
- Be able to have a quick analysis of the resources and time needed for a specific project
- Have a wide knowledge of all projects happening in BEYOND DIGITAL, especially at PRODUCTION level, be able to suggest and produce short video loops (a few seconds) to add significant creative value to the Rich Media unit
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes from his/her project, in order to improve processes and establish best practices for all BEYOND DIGITAL Video Production.
- Provide and maintain a Weekly Planning with all projects and deadlines listed clearly
- Brief Artists on a daily basis with relevant and detailed information to help them get the best understanding of the Video objectives, spirit and assets needed
- Work with BEYOND DIGITAL Production and Creative Managers as well as Communication department to organize resources allocation for his/her projects when necessary
- Analyze in a proactive way some project quality issues and fully understand the circumstances to take proper measures from relevant perspectives;
Contribution in Management and Communication
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in video production, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio), as well as studio organization in general;
- Reporting to Beyond Digital's Production Manager, Creative Manager, Studio Manager and Lead Artist.
- Mastering all major audio and video editing/post-production software : Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc…
- Mastering the use of 3D and compositing software would be a plus : Maya, blender, 3DS Max…
- Good knowledge of story boarding
- Good understanding of digital advertising trends and standards (web, mobile), especially for video-related content over various industries
- Good understanding of Video Game Production processes;
- Basic understanding of iOS and Android platforms (ex: main features, devices specifications…);
- Ability to adapt to HTML5 constraints in the export of the video format (size, format, compression rate, etc…) is a plus;
- Having delivery results at heart: this position is about how to make great things with almost nothing J Being imaginative and above all, resourceful.
- Excellent organization skills: be able to juggle between several projects simultaneously, and deal with on the spot requests whenever necessary. Prioritize tasks and define clear milestones and objectives. Manage time and workload to avoid overloading or disorganization;
- Able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Result-oriented and with positive mindset in order to overcome obstacles and reach challenging objectives;
- Think out of the box : strong ability to propose new ideas, be able to innovate and improve existing formats in order to generate the user experience possible;
- Common sense: face new situations with an open-minded attitude: demonstrate flexibility of thinking.
- Be able to find solutions to efficiently solve issues or emergencies;
- Self-disciplined and lead by the example;
- Deliver high quality videos that fit with Gameloft’s standards. Keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself;
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/