We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Global Web Production Team Manager, Manila
Reference: Manila, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Manila, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
- Acts as the project point person for the client.
- Manages deliverables including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Sets up digital projects to support game marketing initiatives as well as proposing ideas to complete, challenge, and improve digital initiatives, or creating them from scratch
- Identifies project needs and constraints, validates technical requirements, and briefs local team on how the project should proceed
- Works closely with the development team, QA, leads, local and marketing managers
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Marketing
- Significant experience as project manager as well as team manager, delivering large enterprise-based Content Management or Digital Marketing solutions from a vendor perspective
- Advanced knowledge in HTML, CSS, PHP, and project management tools
- High attention to details; Thorough
- Deep understanding of the web-production process to be able to coordinate the different stakeholders – from designers to developers and marketing managers
- A real and genuine interest for digital communication; Must be an experienced social network user
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels of the organization
- Proactive and has the ability to multitask
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now