We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Bahasa Indonesia Translator Internship, Yogyakarta
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Reporting directly to the Localization Manager, the successful candidate will work within a team responsible for the translation and editing of game content, press releases and other varied internal documents. Adaptability and flexibility, as well as the ability to make effective use of all available resources, are key to this role. The texts to be translated will be from English into Bahasa Indonesia, and there is a substantial amount of editing to be done on texts already written in Bahasa Indonesia. Localization testing will also account for a significant amount of the workload.
- Minimum BA in literature, translation or equivalent
- Prior experience in translation
- Bilingual (Bahasa Indonesia-English spoken/written)
- Excellent communication skills and an appreciation for the subtleties of language and grammar
- Creative and able to take initiative working independently or within a team
- Able to do precise, accurate work under pressure, and priorities work load in order to meet varying deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Third language (German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or French) an asset
- Familiarity with video games and/or wireless technology an asset
- The candidate will be a native Bahasa Indonesia speaker or equivalent.
- Must like testing video games on a daily basis.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/