We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
C&B Intern, Ho Chi Minh City
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- C&B policy and operations:
- Assist in collecting, cleaning and analyze data for salary surveys, benefits serveys and researches of employment market as instructed by manager.
- Consolidate and submit Social Insurance (SI) reports of offices in HCM City at SI Agency.
- Assist or coordinate the administration of staff Extra Healthcare Insurance and monthly Cash Call.
- HR processes/ procedures and HRMS:
- Assist in testing in-house HR webtools and consolidating feedback for webtools.
- Assist in coordinating HR audits (collecting, checking, arranging documents required for audits).
- Assist in the initiatives to improve/ optimize HR procedures.
- HR metrics and reports:
- Assist in coordinating HR reports, in collecting and cleaning data for ad hoc reports upon requests.
- Coordinate and submit labor reports to Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs or any other authorities as required.
- Other tasks:
- Collect and read new legal documents; identify the relevant highlights to notice; assist in composing legal updates to the Management & HR teams.
- Support other HR activities as well as the organization of staff activities upon request.
- Good English and Vietnamese (both writing and speaking).
- Good command of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Good numerical skill; ability to handle a huge number of data with accuracy and deadline commitment.
- High confidentiality commitment, integrity, sense of responsibility.
- Good organizational skill as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic in learning C&B career in particular and HR career in general.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/