We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
TAX ACCOUNTANT, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Prepare Aging Account Receivable weekly;
- Prepare Local and Inter company Sales Invoice;
- Follow up payment collection;
- Prepare other needed document related local sales;
- Prepare Reconciliation Financial report Headquarter to Indonesia as per tax regulation
- Prepare Reconciliation Expense with tax regulation;
- Prepare Monthly Tax Report;
- Prepare PIT finalization;
- Disburse petty cash (PCO) and make petty cash report;
- Prepare Cash flow compare with Cash Call per Department monthly.
- Archive documents
- Knowledge and 1-2 years working experience in Tax Accounting;
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Access, Peach Tress, e-mail, internet, etc.;
- Proficiency in English;• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Pro-active, meticulous, and well-organized.
- Rigorous, strong analytical thinking, and integrity
- Good sense of responsibility, trustworthy, and good team-work.
- Being well-organized and result-oriented;• Accuracy in data input.
- Ability to interpret and present figures in a clear and understandable way
Why join Gameloft?
- Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
- Continuous learning and career growth!