We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Chinese Customer Care Agent, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Customer Care
Department: Customer Care
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Being a part of Customer Care Team, your main responsibilities include:
- Effectively handle our customer's inquiry through email, phone or other direct or indirect ways which aim at answering the question, solving the complaint or any other issues/matters;
- Actively keep track of Customer’s complaints in dedicated Gameloft or Third-Party Company tools;
- Identify and solve customer’s problem using Gameloft or Third Party Company tools.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Fluent level on Chinese Mandarin (written and spoken);
- Fluent level of English language will be a plus;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- Aptitude for communication and team work;
- Excellent interpersonal relationship;
- Responsibility and patient;
- Experience in Customer Care will be a plus;
- Be able to concentrate and perform accurately;
- Be able to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com.