We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Video Game Producer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
- You desire to work in a fast-paced environment with innovation and professionalism
- You have a strong passion for Video Game Industry
- You are a great leader with an exceptional project management and people management skills
Come and join us as a Video Game Producer who is responsible for overseeing the development of Casual Game and managing the entire process of development (from the first pitch proposals to the release on the market), allocating human resources, controlling project status in order to ensure that games meet the deadlines and match Gameloft’s high quality standards.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Work with Local Management and others internal departments (Quality Assurance, Game Design, Graphic Art, Hardware, Administration) to organize resources allocation for the projects, in order to optimize the available resources, and maximize the productivity of the team;
- Organize brainstorming sessions with team-members in order to propose best Game concepts for future production;
- Coordinate the team wisely and pro-actively, in order to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects;
- Know team members' strengths and weaknesses, and assign suitable tasks and responsibilities to the right persons, allowing them to give their best;
- Analyze in a proactive way team issues and fully understand the circumstances to take proper measures from relevant perspectives;
- Actively propose and implement suggestions/ideas to control/reduce Turnover and Overtime in the team;
- Be able to evaluate staff's performance and give them clear SMART objectives in order to guide them and improve their skills.
Project Management and Support
- Have a good understanding of the assigned projects and a good command of the production processes, platforms, and technologies in order to give the right instructions to the team, review deliverables (ex: builds, Game Design Document…) and ensure that Gameloft processes are respected;
- Be the key contact of the project; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely. Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to convince others with strong arguments, adopt proper communication tone/style based on audience and situations;
- Be able to make/update planning with accurate estimations of tasks durations and clear milestones; taking into account tasks dependencies and targets to reach;
- Coordinate the team (Programmer, Game Designer, Artist, Quality Assurance) assigned to the project in order to track project’s progression, team’s productivity and game’s quality;
- Have the ability to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them.
- Keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and check carefully and in timely manner the builds to ensure that they match Gameloft quality standards.
- Team management: Take care of the morale, motivation, working behavior of team members in order to make them fully committed to the project as well as to comply with studio regulations; when needed, raise issues with Department Heads and HR for suitable solutions.
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve processes and establish best practices.
Contribution in Management
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in game production, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio), as well as studio organization in general.
- In collaboration with Department Heads (Programmer, Game Designer, Artist, Quality Assurance), evaluate team members during evaluation periods in a constructive way, pointing out their strengths and weaknesses; identifying good elements and improve team members that are still under expectations.
- Reporting to Studio Manager.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Excellent understanding of Mobile Video Game Market and Mobile Ad Market; Good understanding of Video Game Production processes is a big plus
- Very good understanding of different platforms : iOS, Android ; HTML5
- Excellent organization and risk management skills. Be able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Result-oriented and with positive mindset and ability to think out of the box
- Open-minded attitude with flexibility of thinking.
- Self-disciplined, excellent at problem solving and communication
- Leadership: know how to influence others in a positive way and to inspire and motivate others to higher standards of performance.
- Great team work and keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself;
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Annual health checkup for all employees, extra healthcare package for seniors upward
- A game room
- Various activities and teambuilding events
- Competitive remuneration and relocation pacakge
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/