We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
UI/UX Artist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Saigon Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games including porting Modern Combat, Little Big City, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA 3 creation...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
- Define the Art direction of the UI for projects in pre-production phase
- Define the UX flow and behaviors for projects on development.
- Create wireframes and design high quality interfaces
- Able to provide different styles that adapt to all our creations
- Create high quality icons and pictograms
- Produce high quality interface assets
- Analyze the user experience and propose improvements
- Perform graphical work assigned by producers, delegate work to your team members
- Master all the necessary tools
- Actively follow up, be able to detect consistency issues, and presents solutions
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
- Propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency
- Follow working procedures and assess possible improvements / optimizations
- Possess a library of references to use for working and to share with the art team
- Produce, check and update user interface documentation
- Good understanding in style guidelines, user experience, design process and creative workflow
- Be thorough and organized, allowing you to work with goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines
- Be up to date with new technologies
Contribution in Management
- Help superiors to evaluate team members’ performance
- Inspire, train, coach and mentor junior artists in your team
- Help superiors with training work shop and seminars to share knowledge and experiences
- Contribute to good working environment for the team
- Work closely with the Studio Lead Artist, ensure alignment and provide consultancy
- Report your tasks status to your producer and Studio Lead Artist
- Academic background in Design, Arts or equivalent
- Advance level in Photoshop
- Great understanding about graphic design, balance, flow, and composition.
- Great understanding about user experience and user interface
- Video game experience: Motivated and passionate about video games, good understanding of game development production processes
- Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow and adapt to different stylistic guidelines
- Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
- Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues
- Advance level in graphic design, iconography and illustration
- Good English oral communication skill: able to read English emails and reply
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
- Effective organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great sense of creativity and art
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Studio Lead Art and Producer
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Great artistic eyes and pay attention to detail
- Provide and research training material to increase team’s skills
- Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
- Asking and giving quality feedback.
- Collaboration with other seniors and supervisors instead of doing thing by yourself.
- Maintain a good professional relationship with your colleagues.
- Share ideas and experiences with other senior artists
- Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show strong commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement
- Self-disciplined: Demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work
- Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
- Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
- Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized
- Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues
- Leadership skills over seniors, juniors and interns
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/