We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Recruitment Specialist, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Are You Looking for a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
“Time spent on hiring is time well spent.”
Being a Recruitment Specialist, your principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
1 Recruitment Operation:
- Carry out the internal and external recruitment process from working with different stakeholders to define the needs, creating and posting Job Ads on the right channels, sourcing and selecting the right candidates, coordinating the test if any and interviews for assigned open positions;
- Implement recruitment/talent strategy in line with the company’s directions;
- Follow up the recruitment channels and the efficiency of hiring;
- Propose and implement ideas or actions to continuously improve the process and to meet targets in terms of both quantity and quality;
- Pro-actively analyze and anticipate resource needs;
2. Talent Attraction and Acquisition
- Join in initiatives for talent attraction and acquisition;
- Be in charge of the partnership programs with concerned local, regional Universities;
- Lead indoor and outdoor recruitment events (job fairs, seminar, Career day…)
- Collaborate in the development of strategy and best practices aiming at efficient hiring for senior, managerial positions as well as positions requiring specific competencies;
- Ensure talent pool and network development for assigned jobs;
- Collaborate in actions on social networks, forums/communities;
3. Market Intelligence
- Analyze the Labor market trend;
- Provide market update to all Stakeholders;
Other tasks assigned by Studio HR Manager.
What you are good at
- Strong recruiting and networking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (both verbal and written in Vietnamese and English) and negotiation;
- High sense of services, responsibility, focusing on solutions and results, having positive and can-do attitude in any difficult circumstance or under high pressure;
- Good analytical skill;
- Ability to think OUT OF THE BOX and take initiatives in the tasks assigned;
- Desire to work in Technology industry and dynamic environment with high adaptation level; good knowledge of video game industry is a plus;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other working tools.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- - Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- - Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- - Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/