We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Office Admin Intern, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a part of Office Management division, here are your main missions consist of:
- To implement operations, policies and processes regarding office management;
- To maintain office daily services, assist company activities, events, contribute to create a good working environment for staff and keep a good image of the studio inside;
- To implement other administrative tasks as needed and upon request
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate staff; answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to relevant staff;
- Coordinate the distribution of incoming and outgoing mails;
Office management services (40%)
- Order/buy office supplies and stationeries;
- Provide administrative assistance to the staff and management;
- Ensure the good condition of medicine chests in SAI2;
- Ensure that information is updated fully on notice boards;
- Coordinate travel and lodging accommodation for staff on business trip and visitors; parking for staff, house leasing for expatriates…
- Coordinate the services of visa and resident cards for expatriates and foreign visitors;
- Coordinate the whole process of ordering overtime food;
- Maintain records for office space and office map;
- Arrange meeting rooms (prepare whiteboard market, check air-conditioner, lights…)
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment such as: photocopier, fax machine, meeting room facilities…
- Coordinate the issuance of office facilities such as access cards, mugs, keys…to staff and visitors;
- Manage office keys;
- Maintain the contact lists;
- Coordinate the process of Team building budget, Entertainment Allowance, AON Insurance;
- Prepare the payment requests, scan invoices, record the monthly payments;
- Assist in other administrative support as requested by supervisors;
Database and reports (10%)
- Prepare weekly OM report;
- Prepare monthly taxi card report, scan phone bills, update taxi bills on server;
- Prepare monthly OT food report;
- Prepare monthly inventory report of access cards, mugs…;
- Update & manage the fixed assets and inventory reports;
- Prepare other administration reports as needed;
Logistics for Staff events/activities (30%)
- Provide logistic support for the company events, activities, contests, clubs as required;
Other tasks (10%)
- Advise the management on changes or solutions to improve the office management when necessary;
- Follow up office contracts such contractor, insurance, rental contacts, etc;
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.;
- Good command of English in reading, writing, listening and speaking;
- Good knowledge of general administration and office protocol;
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of the company;
- Good organization skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good sense of responsibility and teamwork
- Positive service mindset
- Professional conduct
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/