We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Junior Quality Assurance Engineer, Manila
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Basic knowledge in Website testing and basic to intermediate
knowledge/experience on different applications and testing methods.
- Participate in project planning, provides constructive comments that will
be helpful in the project completion.
- Knows how to execute test cases and comes up with detailed test results.
- Capture the most critical bugs and immediately raise it before HQ/ PM’s
escalate the issues to Web Marketing Team.
- Provide documented step by step procedure on how to recreate the defect
issue for the development team reference.
- Provide Screenshots and video for well documented defect issues.
- Basic Knowledge with Website security scanner/tools (Grabber, Skipfish, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge with Performace/Optimization testing ( Gtmetrix for
website optimization, Broken links checker, etc)
- Basic knowledge in test case creation
- Basic knowledge in Website testing and basic knowledge/experience on
different applications and testing methods
- Knowledgeable and can understand the Project requirements, test plan,
project plan, User Story, Acceptance Criteria and functional specification of
the project request.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!