We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Localization Artist - Intern, Manila
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Translates marketing assets into different languages.
- Resizes/re-layouts web banners for different social networking sites.
- Designs visually appealing assets for local studio use such as poster, flyers, events logos, company shirt, etc.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Enrolled in Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts and/or any Graphic Design course.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Web Pack).
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects.