We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Marketing Assets Artist - Intern, Manila
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Localizes marketing assets - screenshots, banners and other visuals - into different languages, making sure that all the delivered assets respect the specifications and guides provided.
- Resizes and re-layouts the received master files to banners, screens and icon, based on the specs and guidelines provided, for different stores like Google Play, Windows, Youtube Channel, Gameloft Store etc.
- Creates game product sheets used in different presentations by the Product Managers;
- Creates game posters
- Designs visually appealing assets for local studio-use such as posters, flyers, event logos, company shirt, etc.
- Effectively develops his/her projects clean, well-structured and easily maintainable.
- Meets expectations and deliverables on time and of high quality.
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time, like documentation and reporting.
- Enrolled in Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts or any Graphic Design course.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Web Pack).
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and/or with others.
- Strong organizational skills.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!