We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Account Manager - Mobile Adverstising, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Sales & Business Development
Department: Sales & Business Development
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft is a leading publisher of digital games for smartphones and tablets. Our titles include well-known franchises like Asphalt and Modern Combat, as well as licenses from Disney, Marvel, Hasbro, Universal and Mattel. More than 6,500 employees are responsible for more than 1.3 billion game installs worldwide.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic “Account Manager – Mobile Advertising Vietnam” to join our HCMC office.
Reporting to the Country Manager based in Hanoi, you will offer our in-game advertising solutions to internationally-recognized brands. You will be personally responsible for the end-to-end delivery of your deals from initial campaign definition to final reporting.
Your tasks will include:
- Identifying and acquiring new clients and developing our existing client base in accordance with the profiles of our players.
- Building strong relationships and guiding clients through recommendations appropriate to their brand.
- Setting-up, analyzing and optimizing the performance of sold campaigns.
- Contributing to the definition of new product offerings.
- Working with QA teams in charge of test phases, bug monitoring and related fixes to respect quality standards.
- Understanding what competitors are offering, how their business models work, and how you can differentiate Gameloft offers with the goal of providing increased value to customers.
- A university graduate, you have successful first-hand experience in media sales (2-3 years), ideally in the digital/mobile sectors.
- A born salesperson, you are seeking an opportunity where you will be responsible for the development of a client portfolio.
- You have a rolodex of brand and/or media agency contacts.
- A knowledge of mobile platforms, video games and e-commerce is an asset, but not essential.
If your skills set and interests align with the above then “Join the Game”!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Permanent contract, full-time job with medical benefits.
- International environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Motivating, challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!