We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Concept Artist, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Art
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Gameloft Vietnam is currently seeking a Concept Artist to collaborate on its next generation of iPhone, iPad and Android games.
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for concept art designs of ambitious 3D games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
- Design characters/vehicles/environment concepts, based on game design descriptions.
- Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and Lead Artist.
- Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
- Inspire, Train, Coach and Mentor Junior Artists
- A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is a major asset.
- At least 1 year experience in the video game industry.
- Experience in Photoshop
- Excellent English communication (Spoken/written)
- Clear understanding of human anatomy.
- Good understanding of color theory.
- Open-minded and outward-looking
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Work hard, Play hard
- Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/