We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
OEM Project Manager, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Sales & Business Development
Department: Sales & Business Development
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Saigon Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games including porting Modern Combat, Little Big City, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA 3 creation...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
As OEM Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of teams located all around the world - from OEM/Carriers partners to E-Commerce and Creation - and lead innovative business projects with a strong consumer centric approach.
Here are key responsibilities:
- Management of Worldwide OEM Billings with E-Commerce
- Provide data insights for specific markets and OEMs
- Follow up and collect OEM preload volumes from BMs to help on data analysis (Missing data)
- Define scope and supervise Production on future R&D projects (Hub evolution, for example)
- Take the lead on Scratch-Card (Promote it to Sales Team and improve existing solution)
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required
- Excellent organizational, analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent understanding of market driven statistical analysis (soft launches, A/Btesting)
- Good capacity of doing multi-task and working in a fast pace changing organization
- Good team spirit & Results driven
- Be interested and knowledgeable in new technologies
- Be interested and knowledgeable in E-commerce is a plus
- Experience/Affinity in video games, consumer software or consumer electronics is a plus
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/