We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Training and Development Specialist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Let’s join us! Gameloft Saigon 1 Studio is currently looking for Training and Development Specialist to assist HR Manager in Implement training and development strategy to improve employee's performance and business capability to achieve the business objectives and the company's development requirements for present & future.
- Coordinate with partners to analyze training needs from all departments of each studio; build training plans & ensure the proper execution;
- Plan the training budget and control the costs in compliance with Finance Department;
- Source, evaluate and select external trainers/vendors, review the training materials;
- Coordinate with internal trainers, external trainers to design and develop training courses;
- Coordinate with Line Managers to support learners applying in workplace, follow up post-training plans, and evaluate training programs
- Deliver/Facilitate some soft skill trainings to diverse audiences;
- Support in developing and improving policy/process/framework, providing consultancy for partners in T&D areas.
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, coordinating registration, managing the databases, reports, learning resources, training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials;
- Manage Innovation program including of meeting with proposers to get their ideas thoroughly, following up proposals, coordinating with partners to implement them, reporting…
- Support T&D Manager in OD projects such as Performance Management Revision, Career Development, Leadership Development, Talent & Succession Planning…
- Have hands-on experience in Training and Development;
- Have analytical, instructional, speaking and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to coach, consult Management team and employees in T&D areas;
- Have a CAN DO attitude;
- Be responsible, independent, proactive, service oriented;
- Be proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, outlook, internet, etc.;
- Have good command of English in reading, writing and speaking;
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft can offer you?
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- Meal and transportation discounts
- Social club events
- And much more!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com