We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Designer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
Created in 2014, Gameloft Advertising Solutions is Gameloft’s first and only Advertising Agency. Its worldwide, core creative team is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our mission is to connect People and Brands around the world, by providing unique and innovative advertising solutions on digital platforms. Our brand portfolio includes more than 200 well-known international clients from various industries.
We have achieved an amazingly fast business growth and team development (more than 100 talents from various nationalities). In 2016, we were nominated for four Advertising Awards and won two of them.
We are looking for more creative talents to keep going beyond user’s and clients’ expectations!
Come and join us as a Game Designer of Gameloft Advertising Solutions.
As a member of the game design team of Gameloft Studios in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top quality mobile games for international markets.
- Performing game designing tasks as assigned by the Studio GD lead/project lead/senior GD
or producers; constantly trying to improve the quality of game design work.
- Proposing ideas/tools, raising useful feedbacks and information to improve, optimize working process, resource.
- Actively detecting and solving issues encountered in the project(s) that he is in charge, or in other projects when requested by Studio GD lead/project
- Actively researching on games and platforms; implementing or joining in actions (seminar, workshop, tools. wiki…) to share knowledge and experience; proposing initiatives to help improve the other GDs in both technical aspects and creation capacity.
- Reporting to Studio GD lead/project lead/senior GD, and relevant producers.
- Good English: Reading document, checking, fixing feedbacks from HQ, communicate with other department out and inside Studios.
- Photoshop: Create fake screen, UI, proposing to Artist, Producer, HQ, and Programmer.
- Good understanding about Games and Game Industry in general;
- Motivation, open-minded, willing to learn new knowledge;
- Time management skills (check and analyze the planning, estimate deadline, self-management workload ...etc.)
- Good communication;
- Programming skill is plus
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Annual health checkup for all employees, extra healthcare package for seniors upward
- A game room
- Various activities and teambuilding events
- Competitive remuneration and relocation pacakge
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/