We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
3D Graphic Artist, Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Art
Location: Da Nang
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 6 years of development, we now have nearly 500 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam.
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3 ...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
As a member of the dynamic team of graphic art at Gameloft Studio in DAD, you will take part in the graphic production for Gameloft’s world-acclaimed mobile games.
Your responsibilities include:
· Create 3D assets for games
· Ability to optimize: level, character, animation and textures
· Training new artists
Available positions (or “open Positions”)
- 3D GFX Junior
- 3D GFX Senior
3D GFX Junior profile:
· Good problem solving skill
· Fantastic at 3D Studio Max
· Expert in Photoshop
· Able to show a range of both high end and low poly skills.
· Strong selection of texture artworks and normal mapping
· Basic to strong animation skill
· Game Industry Experience is highly appreciated
3D GFX Senior profile:
· Supervision experience
· Provide and research training material to advance team's skill and abilities
· 2+ years game industry experience.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Wacom provided, full facilities equipped for your work.
- Lunch allowance, 13th month salary and semester bonus twice a year.
- Free English class
- Splendid river view from our city center office
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect.
- Soft-skill training internally and externally
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/