We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Designer, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a member of the game design team of Gameloft Studios in Yogyakarta - Indonesia, and under the responsibility of the Studio Lead Game Designer as well as creative Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top quality mobile games for international markets
Your daily mission include :
- Study and master original designs of a wide range of game genres
- Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts, level layouts and designs.
- Under producer’s coordination, work with artists and programmers to make sure that the creative vision is fulfilled
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in information technology, or art/multimedia, or graphic design is a plus
- Passionate and enthusiastic about 2D and 3D video games in a wide variety of genres and on various gaming platforms (Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo, PC, etc).
- Good understanding of their environments, control systems and general usability rules
Thorough understanding of video games and their commercial appeal to the general public.
- Good English writing skill, ability to document ideas, concepts, and design systematically and in a style that that is easy to understand.
- Good skill of Photoshop tools.
- Good interpersonal skill, good at teamwork.
- Your organizational skill and result-oriented spirit enable you to deliver high-quality works under high pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Your creativity and practical spirit allow you to find the best solutions to ensure fastest and best work progress.
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development