We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Concept Art Intern, Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Art
Location: Da Nang
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 7 years of development, we now have nearly 500 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam. DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3 ...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
Gameloft Viet Nam – Studio Danang is looking for a Concept Artist Intern, who will support our Graphic Artist Team by creating different concept proposals for game development projects.
You will gain solid exposure to the mobile game field as part of our dynamic internship program and expand your professional skillset in a unique and fun working environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create visual asset for prototyping or final game that include concept sketches, game artwork, logos.
- Create slide decks to pitch to Executive and Product Teams.
- Generate and implement the visual for video game (mobile and Web)
- Work with Studio Art Lead, Producer and Game Designers
Note: The Internship should last for 6 months. You are welcome to make a long term career afterwards if you meet the job requirements.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Creativity, passion for games.
- Undergrad or Graduate pursuing a degree in Art and/or Design, targeting to develop professional career in art, design.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent digital painting skills.
- Good knowledge in 3D is a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- A wonderful experience for abroad Internship
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Splendid river view from our city center office. Only 10 minute from office to the beach, tropical night life, friendly locals and amazing food
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/