We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR Intern (C&B), Da Nang
Reference: Da Nang, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Da Nang
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 7 years of development, we now have nearly 500 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam. DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3 ...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
- Being in charge of staff social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other insurances of company
- Prepare monthly salary accuracy on time
- Prepare documents for newcomers and leavers
- Filing staff dossiers; updating different databases
- Update employee data in both Masterlist and HRPRO software
- Administering HR procedures; providing guidance to the staff when necessary
- Ensuring that the C&B operations remain compliant with the
current labor legislation; collecting legal documents and advising the
management on the change of relevant regulations when necessary
- Provide support for C&B reports
- Implement others ad-hoc assigned by superiors
*Please be noted that this is a 6 months full-time internship.
- Available to join in 6 months full-time
- University degree.
- Understanding of Vietnam Labor law and insurance/income tax policy
- Good interpersonal skills ; office computer proficiency (especially Excel)
- Good in English and Vietnamese
- Being careful, detail-oriented, very well organized, and keen on working with figures. Sense of responsibility
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Monthly allowance (Discuss in interview)
- International working Environment
- 1 day/ month annual leave
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Splendid river view from our city center office.
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/