We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Game Design Intern (Creation), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
Working as Game Design Intern in our Creation division, you will have an opportunity to participate in game designing work in different type of mobile game development projects to achieve game design quality, deadline commitment and game performance.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Performing game designing tasks as assigned by Studio Game Design ; Lead/project lead and/or producers; constantly trying to improve the quality of game design work.
- Adapting or producing gameplay content, concepts, level layouts and designs.
- Proposing ideas/tools, raising useful feedback and information to improve, optimize working process, resource.
- Actively detecting and solving issues encountered in the project(s) that he is in charge, or in other projects when requested by Studio Game Design Lead/project lead.
- Actively researching on games and platforms, and pushing team-members in this way; implementing or joining in actions (seminar, workshop, tools. wiki…) to share knowledge and experience; proposing initiatives to help raise up the team-members’ level in both technical aspects and creation capacity.
- Under producer's coordination, working with artists and programmers to make sure that the creative vision is fulfilled, and assisting producer in checking and ensuring the quality of game versions.
- Taking initiative to improve the workflow, tool, projects and team organization.
- Creating materials that cover the missing knowledge and update them with Studio Game Design Lead and Game Design Coordinator's feed-back.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set (Open to both expat and local candidates):
- English: Good at reading document, checking, fixing feedback from Headquarter, communicating with other departments out and inside the studio he is working.
- Photoshop: Creating fake screen, UI, proposing to Artist, Producer, Head quarter, and Programmer.
- Management skills: Checking and analyzing the planning, estimating the deadline, assigning and controlling the work of members, etc.)
- Having the skill of Microsoft suite materials for presentations (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Having the ability to present materials in a clear and intuitive manner.
And above all, motivation and a passion for innovation in Video Game Industry!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Annual health checkup for all employees, extra healthcare package for seniors upward
- A game room
- Various activities and teambuilding events
- Competitive remuneration and relocation pacakge
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/