We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior C++ Programmer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a member of Gameloft’s top-level engineering team in Gameloft Studios, your day-to-day work consists of:
- Programming, debugging and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
- You will take part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as US, France, Korea, Japan…, and will work closely with project managers and other departments of the studio such
as quality assurance, game design, and graphic art to deliver high-quality mobile games for international markets in Europe, Asia, America…
To be the selected one for this position, your profile should have:
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ language, at least 02 years working experience using C/C++ as the main languages;
- Good knowledge of game programming, experience in 3D game development
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members;
- Good at Algorithm, Math and Physic;
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment;
- Experienced Java or C# programming is a plus;
- Experienced in Mobile development: Android/iOS/Windows Phone/… is a plus;
- Experienced in image processing/compiler/scripting/game programming/network programming is a plus;
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/