We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Technical Coordinator, Manila
Reference: Manila, Programming
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The successful applicant shall be responsible for:
- Coordination between the Manager and the team of developers
- Troubleshooting of problems as well as existing web-based applications
- Guidance to the team on the best way to proceed
- Support to the Manager when it comes to creating scoping documents and schedules
- Close coordination with product owners in order to understand and properly implement their requests
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
- Must have experience in major web back-end/ front-end frameworks (Symfony, Angular are a major plus)
- Above average communication skills, with the ability to thoroughly discuss technical problems with team mates
- Comfortable with working together with international teams and using collaborative software
- At least 5 years' experience in web application, with at least a year in a senior or lead position
- Has the ability to cope well with changes in the team and/ or projects
- Preferably with background in web security and website optimization
- Must be a team player and a go-getter, willing to share experience and opinion when needed
- An agile mindset, preferably with experience in Scrum and Kanban methodologies
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now
At the end of the 1990s, Michel Guillemot was observing the evolution and perspectives offered by the mobile phone industry with great interest. He soon realized that mobile phones would become a mass-market product and the main entertainment platform in the world. He wanted to take part in this revolution and bring to this ever-growing sector his experience in the video game industry, which he acquired with Ubisoft, a company he co-founded in the 1980s.
A true pioneer, Gameloft was one of the first companies in the world to develop games for Java- and Brew-enabled handsets and quickly created a large lineup of games for their users, including impressive mobile adaptations of console games such as Prince of Persia and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.By 2003, over 100 mobile phones were compatible with Gameloft titles, and the company was profitable.
In 2004, Gameloft launched the first installment in the Asphalt franchise, which today remains a benchmark on mobile phones and digital platforms. Gameloft also offered 3D games for the first time in 2004, as well as real-time multiplayer in 2005, on the most advanced mobile models and networks at the time. 400 phones were compatible, and the Java game lineup reached 200 titles in 2007.In 2008, Gameloft successfully shifted towards smartphones and touchscreen interfaces. Gameloft was the first company to offer 6 games on the Apple App Store after it was launched on July 9, 2008. For the first time, Gameloft’s yearly sales figures surpassed the 100-million-euro mark.
After 14 years of constant growth, Gameloft is proud to announce its inclusion in the SBF 120 index. Today, Gameloft employs over 6,000 people around the world and is a key player in an industry expected to grow rapidly in the coming years.