We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Finance Assistant, Manila
Reference: Manila, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Saigon Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games including porting Modern Combat, Little Big City, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA 3 creation...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
A. General Accounting
- General understanding of accounting practices, operations and procedures
- Has knowledge on different methods and application of accounting including accruals
- Can interpret and apply existing, new or revised accounting principles and concepts to make accounting reports accurate and comply with requirements
- Able to manage subsidiary ledger and do minor reconciliations
- Able to manage general ledger, SL vs GL reconciliations
B. Tax Accounting
- Able to use BIR system for filing and payment
- Has general understanding of tax requirements and reporting
- Able to reconcile items recorded in books with reporting requirements
C. Payroll Accounting
D. Information Technology
- Has basic PC applications knowledge, such as Excel
- Able to use Quickbooks and Peachtree as well as internally developed tools for report preparation
E. Audits and Formal Reviews
- Deals with auditors, including preparations for audits
- Comments on audit reports
F. Internal Controls
- Has a general understanding of the importance of strong system of management controls
- General/Leadership Skill
G. Coordination and Communication with Gameloft Southeast Asia counterparts
A. Productivity Improvement
- Has a good understanding of process enabling him/her to improve on business practices, making an impact within the team as well as the company
B. Oral and Written Communication
- Communicate effectively in writing
- Provide effective communication in all organization levels to keep lines of communication open to minimize (or avoid) conflicts
- Conduct and participate in effective meetings and conversation
- Prepare and present analyses and reports
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
D. Wok Experience
- At least 1 year experience in the same position
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!