We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Finance & Accounting Officer (6-month contract), Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Accounting & Treasury
- Handle all payments (ensure invoices accuracy, pay on time, records)
- Send HO all required documents on time
- Record transactions on Finance Management Tool
- Ensure cash level control (in total and per currency, in cash and in bank) & make cash call to HO (SAI)
- Reconcile cash / banks
- Handle inventories
- Report to authorities when needed
- Declare local taxes
- Negotiate with suppliers for quotations & final deals following the purchasing process
- Handle all purchasing needs in the studio and as support for other studios when requested by HO or HQ;
- Develop partnership following regional guidelines and targets
Budget & Cost Control
- Be responsibility for studio budget: follow up and keep tracks of all studio’s expenses.
- Control studio’s expenses and timely send reports to the superiors as request;
- Coordinate budget understanding for all stakeholder of the studio
- Prepare specific reports if any
PMT & Tools
- Ensure PMT’s data accuracy
- Train PMT users as per HO’s plans
- Ensure WAR are sent timely
- Support in tool development with proper testing / commenting
- Carry out other Ad-Hoc tasks, if any.
- Graduate from University of Economics/ Finance and Accounting/ Banking
- Have at least four years experience in similar position
- Be experienced in using MS Office
- Have good analyzing and negotiation skills
- High integrity and pro-activity
- Be well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Have excellent command of English in speaking and writing
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Work hard, Play hard
- Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees.