We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
2D Animation Intern, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Viet Nam – Studio Saigon 1 is looking for a 2D Animator Intern who will support our creation team by creating different 2D animation, VFX for game development projects. You’ll gain solid exposure to the mobile game field as part of our dynamic internship program and expand upon your professional skillset in a unique and fun environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create 2d animation for the characters, environment, VFX;
- Video game introduction, loading screen;
- Working with Studio Art Lead, Producer and Game Designers, you’ll generate and implement the visual for video game (mobile and Web).
As an Animation Intern in our amazing Art team, there are some certain traits that you should have:
- Creative, passion for games;
- Have a good working knowledge of relevant graphics, animation and compositing software;
- Have a good understanding of the principles of animation and filmmaking;
- Have knowledge of drawing and structure;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent digital painting skills.
Why join Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com