We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
2D Animator Intern, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Let’s join us! Gameloft Saigon 1 Studio is currently looking for Training and Development Specialist to assist HR Manager in Implement training and development strategy to improve employee's performance and business capability to achieve the business objectives and the company's development requirements for present & future.
Gameloft Viet Nam – Studio Saigon 1 is looking for a 2D Animator Intern who will support our creation team by creating different 2D animation, VFX for game development projects. You’ll gain solid exposure to the mobile game field as part of our dynamic internship program and expand upon your professional skillset in a unique and fun environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create 2d animation for the characters, environment, VFX
- Video game introduction, loading screen
- Working with Studio Art Lead, Producer and Game Designers, you’ll generate and implement the visual for video game (mobile and Web).
- Creative, passion for games.
- Undergrad or Graduate pursuing a degree in Art and/or Design, targeting to develop professional career in art, design.
- The internship is required by your school to complete the Fine Art, Design study program that you are following.
- Have a good working knowledge of relevant graphics, animation and compositing software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash and/or Spriter, Spine, Dragon bone, TimelineFX or similar software
- Have a good understanding of the principles of animation and filmmaking
- Have knowledge of drawing and structure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent digital painting skills.
- Have a good knowledge in 3D is a plus.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft can offer you?
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- Meal and transportation discounts
- Social club events
- And much more!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com