We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong knowledge in creating rich media campaigns that run on mobile and tablet devices.
Your main responsibilities:
- Eye on the evolutions of digital advertising, digital retail and platform API possibilities... and suggest potential integration of such innovation into our offers
- Interact with the creative agency’s Production department to ensure proper handover of new products
- Optimize web applications
- Keep improving internal frameworks, tools and processes
- (Senior Position) At least 2 years professional experience in the similar field of business
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Mobile Platforms (iOS / Android) is a PLUS
- Knowledge of Game Development is a PLUS
- Knowledge of WebGL and 3D Programming is a PLUS
- Knowledge of extra programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python … is a PLUS
- Knowledge of React Native, ThreeJS, PixiJS is a PLUS
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months
- Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/