We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Video Game Producer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Production, Project Management
Department: Production, Project Management
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
Cross Promotion Producer is mainly responsible of overseeing the development of Rich Media Ads Campaigns aiming to promote Gameloft Games.
You are in charge of defining the Ads Campaign strategy and supervising the entire process of development (from concept approval to the actual release of the ad campaign), allocating human resources and controlling project status to ensure that your projects meet their deadlines and match Gameloft's high quality standards in terms of performance, ease of use, fun, engagement and replayability!
Acting as Video Game Producer, your main responsibilities include:
Project Management and Support
· Have an excellent understanding of Cross Promotion strategy, best practices and tools
· Have a strong ability to define and manage Mobile Ads campaigns: define strategy, inventory, audience, ads placements, targeting…
· Have a good understanding of Rich Media Ads technical possibilities and limits, as well as Gameloft Games’ constraints to ensure ads will bear the best performance possible for the user
· Be able to quickly spot obvious graphics and gameplay issues, and make proper feedbacks to Local Team, coaching them on a daily basis to get full brand awareness on each project and deliver the best quality possible
· Be able to make/update planning with accurate estimations of tasks durations and clear milestones, taking into account task dependencies and targets to reach
· Be organized and able to multitask effectively
· Be the key contact of your projects; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely
· Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders (HQ Producer, Game Teams…); be available and reactive at all times when a critical issue happens on one of your LIVE Ad campaigns
· Coordinate the Cross Promotion Production team (Programmers) with Game Designers, Artists and Quality Assurance effectively in order to track project’s progression, team’s productivity, formats performance and quality
· Coordinate Support Teams / External Stakeholders (Ads Server, CROM) to ensure the smooth implementation and release of your Ads campaigns into Gameloft Games;
· Have the ability to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them
· Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve processes and establish best practices for all Cross Promotion Production
· Control KPI (Key Performance Indicators) of your Ads campaigns on a daily basis and constantly suggest improvements and new design features to go beyond the usual averages and beat the market
· Work with Studio Manager and others Department Heads (Quality Assurance, Game Design, Artists, Hardware, Administration) to organize resources allocation for your projects, in order to optimize the available resources, and maximize the productivity of the team
· Coordinate your team wisely and pro-actively, in order to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects;
· Know team members' strengths and weaknesses, and assign suitable tasks and responsibilities to the right persons, allowing them to give their best;
· Analyze in a proactive way team issues and fully understand the circumstances to take proper measures from relevant perspectives
· Actively propose and implement suggestions/ideas to control/reduce Turnover and Overtime in the team
· Proactively coach and develop team members to drive them to the best performance in collaboration with Department Heads (Programmer, Game Designer, Artist, Quality Assurance): define training needs, organize the workshop within the team, facilitate team members to join the training courses organized by company
· Be able to evaluate staff's performance and give them clear SMART objectives in order to guide them and improve their skills
· Take care of the morale, motivation, working behavior of team members in order to make them fully committed to the project as well as to comply with studio regulations; when needed, raise issues with Department Heads and HR for suitable solutions
Contribution in Management
. Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in game production, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio), as well as studio organization in general;
. In collaboration with Department Heads (Programmer, Game Designer, Artist, Quality Assurance), evaluate team members during evaluation periods in a constructive way, point out their strengths and weaknesses; identify good elements and improve team members that are still under expectations.
. Reporting to SA2 Studio Manager
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Excellent understanding of digital advertising trends and standards (web, mobile); Experience in a creative agency with tight deadline and KPI is a plus
- Very good understanding of Video Game Production processes; Mobile Ads Campaign Management; iOS and Android platforms (ex: main features, devices specifications…);
- Good understanding and knowledge of HTML5 language ; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent organization and risk management skills. Be able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Result-oriented and with positive mindset and ability to think out of the box
- Open-minded attitude with flexibility of thinking.
- Self-disciplined and excellent at problem solving
- Leadership: know how to influence others in a positive way and to inspire and motivate others to higher standards of performance.
- Great team work and keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself;
And above all, motivation and a passion for innovation in Video Game Industry!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Annual health checkup for all employees, extra healthcare package for seniors upward
- A game room
- Various activities and teambuilding events
- Competitive remuneration and relocation pacakge
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/