We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Game Designer (Mini Creation), Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Game Design
Department: Game Design
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Interested in working for a company that is redefining the way people play video games? If you have a solid experience in Game Industry, strong leadership and management skills, and the ability to create a fun and addictive game experience that works across a vast variety of mobile platforms then Gameloft Hanoi Studio is just the right place for you!
Gameloft Hanoi studio is looking a Senior Game Designer for our new creative talent teams to develop casual video games. Joining the team, your mission is to guide our creative talent and establish the vision of each game we develop.
Joining us as a Senior Game Designer who will be responsible for:
- Work on the game design aspect in the video game development, from prototyping concept, game systems, controls and interfaces as well as the other interactive elements to achieve desired player experience as well as the game project objectives.
- Collaborate with the other game development team members from concept prototyping to completion & delivery.
- Standardize, document and communicate the game design to the other game development team members.
- Participate in the development of tools required to implement and adjust game systems by collaborating with programming to determine the Game Design needs of such systems.
- Lead junior Game Designers and coordinate with other teams in production process to ensure its final result match expectation
- Passion about video game. Gaming experience with various game genres
- 3+ years of experience in game design from scratch: content and game system design, level design, from concept to delivery on shipped titles (Mobile and/or web based games)
- Fast learner for different game design tools as needed.
- Ability to work creatively in demanding team environment.
- Open mind and flexibility for changes.
- Self-organized and ability to work autonomously.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
Why joining Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just you are looking for a great place to work!
What we offer?
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- Flexible schedules
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded
- Get the chance to work in a multi-national team
- Meal allowances
- Workshops and team building activities
- A game room & Sport Clubs free for employees : Soccer, Pingpong, Swimming, Yoga, Gym.
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/