We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
HR-Admin Intern, Hanoi
Reference: Hanoi, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Interested in working for a company that is redefining the way people play video games? If you have a solid experience in Game Industry, strong leadership and management skills, and the ability to create a fun and addictive game experience that works across a vast variety of mobile platforms then Gameloft Hanoi Studio is just the right place for you!
General office management (70%)
· Receptionist and mail management: Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate staff; answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to relevant staff; distribute the incoming and outgoing mails; ensure the good condition of medicine box in HAN;
· Order/buy office supplies and stationeries;
· Office assets and facilities management: air conditioner, electricity, machines, meeting rooms, office furniture, etc.;
· Support for the repair and maintenance of office equipment such as: photocopier, fax machine, meeting room facilities, air conditioners,
· Manage the office hygiene and safety;
· Assist to handle the travel and lodging accommodation for staff on business trip and visitors; parking for staff, house leasing for expatriates…
· Coordinate the whole relocation process, including but not limited at the work permit, visa, resident cards, accommodation, air ticket for expatriates and foreign visitors;
· Arrange the business trip;
· Coordinate the whole process of ordering overtime food;
· Prepare the phone and taxi voucher and track the taxi card usage;
· Coordinate the process of Entertainment Allowance, Extra Insurance claim;
· Coordinate the issuance of office facilities such as access cards, mugs, keys…to staff and visitors;
· Manage office keys;
· Maintain the contact lists;
· Prepare the payment requests, scan invoices, record the monthly payments;
· Provide logistic support for the company events, activities, contests, clubs as required;
· Follow up office contracts such as the insurance, rental contacts, etc.;
· Advise the management on changes or solutions to improve the office management when necessary;
· Support HR-Admin Officer for the HR tasks, upon the actual adaption and readiness of the job holder
HR Support (30%)
· Handle Staff database in HRM Pro and PMT tool;
· Leave management including the tool record and staff’s queries;
· Ensure that information is updated fully on notice boards, screensaver;
· Design the communication materials for HR-Admin team: poster, email body, standee,
· Perform other ad hoc tasks as needed.
Fresh-graduated or final-year students are welcomed;
Major in Foreign Languages, Economics or related areas;
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.;
- Good command of English in reading, writing, listening and speaking;
- Good knowledge of general administration and office protocol;
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of the company;
- Good organization skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Basic graphic design and video editing skill.
- Good sense of responsibility and teamwork
- Positive service mindset
- Professional conduct
Why joining Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just you are looking for a great place to work!
What we offer?
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- Flexible schedules
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded
- Get the chance to work in a multi-national team
- Meal allowances
- Workshops and team building activities
- A game room & Sport Clubs free for employees : Soccer, Pingpong, Swimming, Yoga, Gym.
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/