We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Business Data Analyst, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Market Research & Licensing
Department: Market Research & Licensing
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As technology plays an increasingly important role across every aspect of society, you will play a critical role as an expert to offer support and advice to organizations and employees using computer hardware and software.
Working as a Business Data Analyst, Gameloft Vietnam offers you an international working environment with good benefits, competitive remuneration and also chance to develop in the Game industry and your main responsibilities will be:
1) Data extraction, analysis and auto-report creation – Get reliable data and translate them into actionable insights
- At ease with statistics and data analysis to maintain and improve our reporting system to optimize sales:
- To monitor the performances of the projects in order to provide optimized packages by regions and partners
- To understand perfectly game performances and countries affinities and specialties
- Deploying tools, excel templates, to automatize and improve the statistical analysis
- Analyzing data related to business performances, marketing campaigns and client behaviors
- To liaise with the Business Intelligence Team and Tracking Team in order to build tools and reports for the Team
2) Animation part (Scope: About 10 games generating significant revenue) – Promotion plan development and execution to enhance revenue
- To maintain an event calendar and coordinate promotion plan execution with production teams
- To develop new, innovative promotion approaches/strategies/tactics within our games
- To setup and monitor promotion campaigns (2-3 campaigns by month)
3) Market/Business Intelligence – Follow the market evolution and be pro-active force to maximize sales results
- To remain actively updated on market trends to understand our business challenges
- To produce Market notes/reports every month/quarter
- To be pro-active and propose ideas of sales maximizations through qualitative analysis
• Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance/Marketing or an equivalent field
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Skilled PowerPoint user
• Fluent in English (both oral and written)
• Multi-tasking, making decisions and working in a fast pace changing organization
• Experience/Knowledge/Interest in video games, mobile phones, consumer electronics and new technologies is a plus
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/