We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Concept Art Intern, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Art
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As technology plays an increasingly important role across every aspect of society, you will play a critical role as an expert to offer support and advice to organizations and employees using computer hardware and software.
Working as a Concept Art Intern, Gameloft Vietnam offers you an international working environment with good benefits, competitive remuneration and also chance to develop in the Game industry and your main responsibilities will be:
Gameloft Viet Nam – Studio Saigon 1 is looking for a Concept Artist Intern, who will support our Creation team by creating different concept proposals for game development projects.
You will gain solid exposure to the mobile game field as part of our dynamic internship program and expand your professional skillset in a unique and fun working environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create visual asset for prototyping or final game that include concept sketches, game artwork, logos
- Create slide decks to pitch to Executive and Product Teams
- Generate and implement the visual for video game (mobile and Web)
- Work with Studio Art Lead, Producer and Game Designers
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Creativity, passion for games.
- Undergrad or Graduate pursuing a degree in Art and/or Design, targeting to develop professional career in art, design.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent digital painting skills.
- Good knowledge in 3D is a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/