We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Division Lead Programmer, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Programming
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Take lead of WHAT Game division to work on game creation development projects;
- Manage the teams of developers in WHAT Games division, focus on skills development as well as process development;
- Program, debug and optimize codes to implement the game play ideas into the final game products;
- Cooperate with people from all over the world to deliver the best quality projects.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and C# programming languages;
- At least 02 years’ experienced of using C# as the main coding languages;
- At least 02 years of experience with 2D/3D game development using Unity Engine;
- Good at Algorithm, Math and Physic, knowledge and experienced of Design Patterns;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Pro-active and ability to work under high pressure;
- Teamwork, sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment;
- Strong leadership and management skills, be able to lead the team overcome any difficulty;
- Good at research and development skills – Be constantly up-to-date of new technologies and tools;
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English communication skills.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/