We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Accountant (7-month contract), Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Finance, Accounting
Department: Finance, Accounting
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Handle all payments (ensure invoices accuracy, pay on time, records proper account)
- Record transactions on Finance Management Tool (FMT)
- Copy invoices and archive all accounting documents.
- Follow up account receivable, account payable within the required aging
- Reconcile petty cash / cash in banks monthly
- Preparation of cost reports for Budget team
- Assist General accountant to make & analyse the Group reporting
- Support in tool development with proper testing / commenting
- Follow up credit card usage to make sure the owner uses on the right purpose
- Assist Chief accountant on the yearly audit, internal audit and tax audit
- Implement audit recommendations
- Co-operate with colleagues in physical count, liquidation of Fixed asset /devices
- Other Ad-hoc tasks if required by manager
· At least 2 year experience in similar position;
· Bachelor degree in Accountant and Finance;
· Be experienced in using MS Office
· Good understanding of accounting principles and practices;
· Good up-to-date knowledge of Vietnam legislation related to accounting;
· Knowledge of auditing practices and principles;
· Good organizational skills and ability to multi-tasks;
· Being careful, detail-oriented, and ability to maintain accuracy of accounting data and reports;
· Confidentiality commitment;
· Good communication skills (Vietnamese and English).
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/