We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Business Intelligence Scan Reporting Specialist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Business Intelligence
Department: Business Intelligence
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include Uno and Friends and Disney Magic Kingdoms.
- To scan and process data as assigned by the BI Scan Operations Manager
- To prepare and present report data in MS Excel
- To consistently achieve the set deadline and task objectives with minimum supervision
- To monitor game-related metrics in relation to the app store
- To monitor news, events, game releases and opportunities related to mobile market
- To provide support for any other immediate tasks assigned to the team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in written English with high reading comprehension
- Meticulous, highly-organized, and consistent
- Passionate about self-improvement
- Proactive at work
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of social gaming & general gaming market
- Technical knowledge about computers, internet and related feature
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- Meal and transportation discounts
- Social club events
- And much more!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com