We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
PRG Assistant SEA Programmer Trainer Lead, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
o Coordinate PRG technical tests both for internal and external recruitment, join in the test making process, set technical standards, ensure that the tests help select the best talents as well as mesh with the hiring needs at different levels;
o In coordination with relevant managers, define training approach, working process and methodology, standards, making sure that they are fitted to studio need; coordinate and follow up the implementation of those training strategies to ensure they work correctly in every studio;
o Synchronize training programs to all studios in SEA; periodically evaluate training programs to update and improve them in synchronization with production requirements; review to improve and develop training materials.
o Be responsible for training materials in SEA Programmer Training; with Studio Trainer Supervisor/Lead review and develop it to adapt the studio requirements and pedagogical aspects.
o With Studio Trainer Supervisor/Lead to develop training system for Programmer generally and Programmer Training especially.
o Cooperate with Studio Programmer Lead and Studio Trainer Supervisor/Lead to improve continuous training activities in each studio; ensure it brings benefits for programmer department which can be able to assessed quarterly or semesterly.
o Being consultant to HR and Studio Programmer Leads in training activities for programmers.
o With line manager, define training team organization and structure; join coaching and mentoring the trainers; be responsible for developing PRG trainers' competencies including hard skills and soft skills;
o Delegate tasks efficiently to Studio Trainer Supervisor/Lead to reach training targets in each studio.
o Evaluate or review the evaluations of trainer leads / trainer supervisors; cooperate with studio programmer leads to define responsibilities and objectives for each Studio Trainer Supervisor/Lead ensure each studio can reach the studio training targets;
o Report monthly / quarterly / annually and prepare annual training plan.
o At least 2 year experience of training in training team or in production team;
o Good experience with Game programming, C++, Java;
o Good knowledge about Game Platforms, Engines;
o Good presentation skills and ability to speak confidently in front of a class/crowd;
o Has experience about leadership;
o Has critical thinking skills and communication skills especially regarding training matters;
o Passion in training and training motivation.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/