We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
IT SUPPORT, Yogyakarta
Reference: Yogyakarta, Hardware & IT
Department: Hardware & IT
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Be responsible for maintaining a computer, including its hardware and software, and its networks for the safety of the user
- Regularly checks the computer’s hardware, software and network operating system for problems and fixes them immediately
- Be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of computers to provide and give maximum access to the users
- This includes updating the programs and software, research potential services and programs and making recommendations on the purchase of the sources
- Communicating with HR department to get the recruitment plan in advance. Managing IT activities day to day
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good problem solving, Manage priority and Leadership.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Always oriented-customer service
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of assignments
- Proactively in support as well suggesting solution to improve IT service
- Expertise in computer architecture
- Fluent in English communication Good skills, knowledge and experience about Windows and Linux operation system
- Good knowledge and experience in networking and security
- One position(s) available.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.