We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Business Data Analyst, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Market Research & Licensing
Department: Market Research & Licensing
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Working as a Business Data Analyst, Gameloft Vietnam offers you an international working environment with good benefits, competitive remuneration and also chance to develop in the Game industry and your main responsibilities will be:
Data extraction, analysis and auto-report creation
- At ease with statistics and data analysis to maintain and improve our reporting system to optimize sales:
- To monitor the performances of the projects in order to provide optimized packages by regions and partners
- To understand perfectly game performances and countries affinities and specialties
- Deploying tools, excel templates, to automatize and improve the statistical analysis;
- Analyzing data related to business performances, marketing campaigns and client behaviors;
- To liaise with the Business Intelligence Team and Tracking Team in order to build tools and reports for the Team.
Animation part – Promotion plan development and execution to enhance revenue
- To maintain an event calendar and coordinate promotion plan execution with production teams;
- To develop new, innovative promotion approaches/strategies/tactics within our games;
- To set up and monitor promotion campaigns;
Market/Business Intelligence – Follow the market evolution and be pro-active force to maximize sales results
- To remain actively updated on market trends to understand our business challenges;
- To produce Market notes/reports every month/quarter;
- To be pro-active and propose ideas of sales maximizations through qualitative analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance/Marketing or an equivalent field
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Experience/Knowledge/Interest in video games, mobile phones, consumer electronics and new technologies is a plus
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam studio will offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/