We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Hardware Technician, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Administration & Office
Department: Administration & Office
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Working under Hardware Supervisor's responsibility, you will assist him in the following tasks:
- Register and keep tracks of all devices borrowings for production teams in accordance with the company regulations;
- Respond to requests of devices and information from other stakeholders;
- Examine cellphone unit by observing operation & installing testing program to test and update phones’ issues into internal system;
- Update, repair and setup devices software basing on production team's request and giving advices to resolve problems;
- Give proper guidline on the usage of devices/ systems/ processes to new users;
- Manage the purchase & transportation of devices between studios in Vietnam and oversea;
- Follow up strictly the Security Policy and Procedures;
- Execute other HW-related tasks upon requests.
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field is a plus;
- Good knowledge and strong interest in mobile devices, especially operation system of smart phones (Android, Windows Mobiles, iOS, …);
- Well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Good in internet searching skill;
- Very reliable, responsive and supportive; good interpersonal skills;
- Not reluctant to routine works;
- Good English (reading and writing skills);
- Team work and good working attitude.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV or click I'm Interest button.
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/