We offer you
- Career in a world leading game developer
- Promotion based on excellence
- Performance based reward
- Recognition and reward program
- Birthday celebration
- Annual staff trip
- Annual health check
- Various in-door events
- Games and sport clubs
- Tons of team building activities
- Modern working facilities
- Game room: PS3, Xbox, Wii
- And so much more…
Senior Social Media Specialist, Ho Chi Minh City
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Gameloft is looking for Digital Marketing professionals specialized in online branding, advertising, SEO, SEM, and more, aiming to raise brand awareness on the website, social media platforms, and the Internet at large.
Working for Gameloft Digital Marketing position, you will be able to advise and implement our strategy on social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn,…) as well as other online channels (Intranet, Newsletter…); spearhead exciting campaigns and editorial creation on those channels; carry out initiatives to grow and engage our audience to positively promote Gameloft employer brand.
- Supervisor of an Editorial Assistant to give appropriate coaching about managing and delivering content on relevant digital channels;
- The right hand of Communication Manager to manage/support team to deliver best internal & external digital communication solutions, and achieve common goals;
- A team player, key contact point of Communication team to work with different stakeholders.
- Build, implement and adapt the Social media (SNS) strategy and plan;
- Identify important trend for community growth and engagement program;
- Analyze and deliver ad-hoc digital insights report as required;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
If you would like to find a non-stop laughing but professional environment to work in, you may be the person we wish to join our team:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field;
- Previous experience working as a Digital Marketing (senior/ manager) or alternatively background in social media from a similar industry;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Creativity, teamwork, good leadership;
- Experience with Photoshop or general photo editing proficiency is a plus.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam studio will offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/